MTP Adapter, KeyUp-KeyDown, Aqua, with flange
FomsFiber produce original US Conec MTP adapter.
MTP adapter is quick connection for up to 72 optical fibers.
Connection integrity is provided by adapter latches which are
locked into place by a spring loaded sliding mechanism on the MTP
connector plug. Precision alignment is achieved with patented MTP
connector guide pins combined with the tightly controlled guide pin
holes on US Conec’s MT ferrules. Numerous single port and ganged
configurations are available to satisfy a variety of applications.
US Conec’s MTP adapters are fully compliant with IEC Standard
61754-7 and TIA 604-5 – Type MPO.
* One piece adapter design maximizes coupling strength while
minimizing debris generation
* All adapters compatible with MTP Elite connectors and standard
grade MTP® brand connectors
* Available in black, aqua
* Supplied with either one or two thermoplastic non-debris
generating dust plugs
* Compatible with all US Conec MTP connectors in fiber counts
ranging from 4 to 72
* Optimal coarse alignment to minimize pin to ferrule debris
Applications & Associated Standards
*Array trunk cabling
*Array fiber to single fiber cassettes
*High fiber density card edge access
*Optical switching interframe connections
*Meets IEC Standard 61754-7
*Meets TIA/EIA 604-5 Type MPO
*Structured cabling per TIA-568-C